Contact and Process Information for UCSC Majors

Each major/minor advising office has a process for declaring. See the information below and/or the department web site for process information. If you are planning a major/minor or double major program, you will go through both programs' processes. Students who need an adjustment/extension of their expected graduation term will also go to their college (see college processes link at left).

A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

See Also